Winter vegetable soup is rich in fibres, minerals, and antioxidants. It is quite filling though it is a low-calorie recipe. This soup is a good option for weight watchers as an evening snack and also good in winter.
Ingredients for winter vegetable soup:
• 1/2 cup cauliflower (floweret)
• 1/2 cup carrots chopped
• 1/4 cup cabbage
• 1/4 cup green peas
• 1/4 cup French bean
• 1/4 cup broccoli
• 2 tomatoes (chopped)
• 6 flakes garlic (chopped)
• Salt as per taste
• In a vessel, place all the vegetables except garlic. Also, add a pinch of salt. Bring it to a boil.
• When the vegetables become tender, turn off the gas and allow it to cool.
• Blend them well in the mixer till it turns into a fine puree.
• Put another pan on flame and add chopped garlic. Heat it till it turns brown.
• Add vegetable puree in it and let it simmer for some time.
• Add a pinch of pepper.
• Serve hot.