What are the other important functions of Vitamin A, E, C?
The important functions of VitaminA, E, C are:
Some Important Function of Vitamin A:
1. Eyesight particularly for night vision
2. Growth and tissue healing.
3. Healthy skin.
Some Important functions of Vitamin C:
1. Formation of collagen, which is the biological cement that binds cells together in bones, teeth gums, blood vessels, and connective tissue.
2. Aids in wound healing,
3. Helps in absorption of iron that forms your blood.
4. Acts as an antioxidant.
5. Regenerates oxidized vitamin E, helping it to return to its active form.
Some important functions of vitamin E:-
1. An antioxidant that protects the unsaturated fatty acids located in the cell membrane and other body components from free radical attack.
2. It stimulates the immune response helping to build resistance to infection.
3. It inhibits the conversion of nitrites in smoked, pickled and cured foods to nitrosamines in the stomach.