Unique Healing Ability of Cinnamon (DAL CHEENI)
• Cinnamon is an excellent source of the minerals manganese, iron, calcium and a very good source of dietary fiber. Calcium and fiber can bind to bile salts and help remove them from the body when bile is removed by fiber. This process can help to lower high cholesterol levels, which is helpful in preventing atherosclerosis and heart disease.
• Cinnamon may have a regulatory effect on blood sugar, making it especially beneficial for people with type 2 diabetes.
• Half teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1 teaspoon of honey per day is useful in Arthritis.
• Half teaspoon of cinnamon powder with water per day can lower LDL cholesterol.
• Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties. Cinnamon has been proven to fight fungal, bacterial, and viral elements in food.