What kind of food should be taken for losing weight?
1. Follow total vegetarianism.
2. Take skimmed/double toned milk (200-250ml/day)
3. No oil to be used for cooking.
4. Zero oil cooking methods. Use non-stick, pressure-cooking Heating, Baking, Boiling, Roasting
5. Salads before every meal.
6. Prefer brown bread instead of white bread.
7. Avoid raw sugar.
8. Alteration of pulses.
9. Mix wheat bran, soy flour or besan with wheat flour.
10. stuff chapaties with green leafy vegetables & wheat bran.
11. Don’t use butter on bread instead use dhania, pudina chutney, sauce, jelly, jam.
12. Avoid alcohol.
13. Take soups, lemon water, and fruit juices.
14. Increase intake of whole grains and legumes.
15. Prefer fruits with their skins.
16. Use sprouts.
17. Add boiled vegetables in rice, noodles, and soups.
18 Take more row calorie fruits and avoid the high-calorie ones like mango, banana, cheeku, and grapes.
19. Dine at least two hours before you go to bed.
20. Eat to live and don’t live teat.
Does obesity or overweight play any role in heart disease?
It has been observed that people who are overweight, that is, those with BMI(Body Mass Index=weight in kgs divided by Height in square) above 27, have high levels of blood cholesterol and Triglycerides, Low HDL(High-Density Lipoprotein) which is the good heart friendly cholesterol and higher blood pressures- all these were the risk factors for Heart Attacks.