Garlic- Good for Heart
Nowadays more and more people are curing their illness with the herbal treatments and natural preventives that have been effectively used for thousands of years.
Garlic is one of the most powerful foods on the planet, known for its pungent aroma, its strong taste, and its healing power. Nutrition is the process by which we get energy, nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.
Garlic contains vitamin A, B1, B2 & C, together with a variety of agents that have anti-microbial,anti-clotting, and cholesterol-changing effects.
• Garlic lowers blood pressure.
• Garlic lowers LDL cholesterol.
• Garlic lowers or helps in regulating blood sugar.
• Garlic helps to prevent blood clots, thus reducing the possibility of stroke.
• Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger.