Beetroot is a root vegetable also known as red beet, or just beet. Packed with essential nutrients, beetroots are a great source of fiber, folate (vitamin B9), manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. Their leaves — known as beet greens — can also be eaten. Also called beetroot red, betanin is the most common pigment in beetroots, responsible for their strong red color.
Beetroots and beetroot juice have been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
Benefits of Beetroot Drink
1. It lowers blood pressure.
2. It keeps your skin healthy.
3. It helps you to lose weight.
4. It slows down dementia.
5. It increases exercise stamina.
6. Drinking juice from beetroot can improve oxygenation to the brain,
7. It reduces chronic inflammation.
Beetroot Drink Preparation
1 small beetroot
1 large apple
2 celery stalks (you can use mint in place of celery)
½ inch small piece of ginger
How to make?
Cut all vegetables into slices and then grind it. Then add lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper. Mix it well and serve.